Popsicle & Tuna (bonded pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18910269 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Age: Young (born on 10/5/2022)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Popsicle & Tuna (bonded pair)
Popsicle and Tuna are an energetic duo that do absolutely everything together. They are best friends and you can tell truly enjoy each others company. Tuna is a sweet fluffy girl who enjoys cuddling, watching out the window, and playing with catnip toys. Popsicle is a big personality with lots of energy. He loves playing with toys, talking, and rubbing against you for attention. The pair love to chase and play together. When treats come out, they come running! They keep each other pretty busy exploring and working out that kitten energy. They are comfortable with other cats and dogs. Although they have not met kids in their foster home, they likely would do well. If you are looking for a little fun and love in your family, consider meeting Popsicle and Tuna!
Popsicle and Tuna
are both microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/
and litter box trained.
Popsicle & Tuna's combined
adoption fee is $330 ($165x2). If you are interested in meeting them, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Popsicle & Tuna (bonded pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: ChLe
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!