A.R.F. Pet ID:18910048 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 5/8/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Eve 216
Hi! My name is Eve and I’m even cuter and softer than I look in my pictures!! I have to admit, I’m not a huge fan of people walking towards me and I might make it difficult to catch me but when I’m in your arms, I’m really snuggly and will purr like crazy. I need to be fed 24/7 but don’t confirm this with my foster mom because she’ll say I only need wet food twice a day. She does leave dry food out for me all day though but I sure love wet food! I currently live with my foster cat brother and foster dog brother and I just love them so much! I never even hissed at them when I met them, instead I just tried snuggling with them. I really hope my new family will have another cat for me to play with or is willing to adopt me a new playmate if they don’t because I really come out of my shell when I have someone to play with. I love to play and wrestle with my foster cat brother so much! Eve is currently at the new Oswego Petsmart Cat Center. Come by and see her, she can't wait to meet you!
Eve is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Eve's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Eve, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Eve 216
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: MSp
- Location: PetSmart - Oswego
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!