A.R.F. Pet ID:18875495 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Young (born on 8/22/2022)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
My name is Hagrid and I am a gentle, sweet, softhearted boy. Cuddle time is my favorite, and yes, my fur is as soft as it looks. I have been with my foster mom for a little while learning how to be a kitten. You see, I was found as a stray and have been pretty nervous learning about things in my foster house. I have learned about treats, beds, toys...did I mention treats? I am hoping to find a calm home where my new family can be patient for my full personality to come out. I promise to love you and be the best cuddle buddy if you just give me some time! I do like friends so if you have a confident kitty friend for me, that could really help. I don't mind calm and cat aware dogs. I haven't met any kids but as long as they are older and patient, they would probably be okay.
is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations,
, and litter box trained.
's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Hagrid, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Hagrid
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: ChLe
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!