A.R.F. Pet ID:18821529 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 3/11/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? No
Hello, I am Delia. As you can see, I am a beautiful, gray female cat, only two years old. I am looking for a family, but since I am choosy, I have certain requirements.
First of all, I want an experienced adult-only home with no children. I want a quiet setting with a warm lap to sit on for a short while before I go on with the rest of my day.
My home must serve canned shreds and gravy for breakfast and dinner. No pate. No chunks. Just shreds. During the day, I nibble on dry food.
After breakfast, I require some playtime with ping-pong balls or wand toys. After that, I will do some exploring in my home before settling down for a nap wherever I choose – it might be a cat bed, a cat tower by the window, or even your bed.
I will require the company of a cat-friendly cat around my age. A cat-friendly dog would be fine, too. I do enjoy playtime with animals as well as humans.
Brushing my beautiful fur with a soft brush is a must. Do not use a wire brush. I don’t like that kind of brush and I won’t allow that kind of brush to be used on my fur.
In return for allowing me to be the beautiful Diva that I am...I promise to be a loyal companion, to greet you at the door, to keep my litter box area tidy, and above all love you unconditionally.
Do you think that you can meet my requirements? After all, I will be queen of the castle, and I deserve the very best. If you think that I will fit into your household, apply to adopt me. Love, Delia
Delia is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Delia's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Delia, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Delia
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: LH
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!