Luna and Tilly (bonded pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18740662 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 11/15/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Luna and Tilly (bonded pair)
Hi, our names are LUNA (black and white) and TILLY (gray-black tabby). We are 1 year-old sisters and best friends. Love to groom each other, play and nap together, and watch out the window for birds while side by side. We do EVERYthing together. We’re a Bonded Pair and need to be adopted together. We don’t require a lot of attention as we have each other, but we do love petting and playtime with you! Hope you enjoy cuddles because once we warm up to you, we will want tons of them in the mornings. TILLY: “I’m extremely affectionate and give face-kisses! LOVE a tall cat tree and I call dibs on the top tier every time.” LUNA: “I am quite independent and quite vocal when attention must be paid! Super intelligent, love tunnels, catnip mice, and interactive games.” Well-behaved, gentle kids are okay. We can’t wait to be in our forever home with you!
Luna and Tilly can be seen at the Naperville Petsmart (3111 111th St.).
Luna and Tilly are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations,
, and litter box trained.
Luna and Tilly's combined adoption fee is $270. If you are interested in meeting Luna and Tilly, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Luna and Tilly (bonded pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: ERa
- Location: PetSmart Naperville - 111th
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!