A.R.F. Pet ID:18665948 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 9/4/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Fiasco is as sweet as she is playful. She loves to spend her days playing with toys of all kinds. She loves chasing her fellow fosters around their room and playing with any toy she can get her paws on. Her favorites are wand toys and catnip mice. When her zoomies subside, she loves to curl up for a nice long nap. Her favorite place to snuggle is in a nice warm lap and in a cute cuddle puddle with her siblings. Do you have a lap to share with her?
Fiasco would love to be adopted into a home with another furry friend. Don't have one? That's ok. Give her sisters, Fury and Frenzy, a peek. They are just as cute and loving as she is. And their patterns are so different, making them easy to tell apart.
Fiasco does well with other cats and kids of all ages, but she hasn't had any exposure to dogs. With a proper introduction, she'd probably do just fine with them since kittens can adjust pretty quickly to just about anything. She can't wait to come home and play with you!
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why Fiasco would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
Fiasco is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Fiasco's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Fiasco, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Fiasco
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange (Mostly)
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: DiHu
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!