A.R.F. Pet ID:18467444 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 9/20/2021)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Caramel Popcorn
Hello! I’m Caramel Popcorn and I’m popping in to say I can’t wait to meet you! My original mom was unable to care for me due to declining health. I am as sweet as can be and can’t wait to be cuddled up in your lap lovingly looking in to your eyes as you pet me until your heart’s content! I am a love bug and can’t wait to spend time snuggled up to you. I am really sweet with humans of all ages and get along with cats as well. I can’t wait to find my forever home. Come meet me and see if we belong together!
Caramel Popcorn is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Caramel Popcorn's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Caramel Popcorn, please fill out our Online Application today!
>Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Caramel Popcorn
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: MF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!