A.R.F. Pet ID:18453644 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Rottweiler (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: No
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Sage is a one year old female Rottweiler who weighs in at 47 pounds. She is a very happy young dog, working on typical young dog stuff like leash training and house training. She is getting better with house training every day and is crate trained. Sage is also working on learning it is not ok to jump up on people, so smaller humans (aka some children) may find this to be not so fun. She loves everyone, she just doesn't know her own strength. Sage loves to play and chew on toys. She is learning to play fetch, and loves to go for walks. Sage is a great young dog who will make an awesome family member! She is a cuddler and loves to be by her human.
Sage is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Sage's adoption fee is $600. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Sage fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Sage
- Coat length: Short
- Foster: Donna
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!