A.R.F. Pet ID:18441576 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 2/24/2022)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Callum is a LOVER! He just can’t get close enough to his humans. He loves to be snuggled and held and will even drape himself over your shoulder to be held like a baby. Callum is around 6 months old- still playful and fun but past the crazy kitten stage. He has impeccable litter box manners and is gentle, sweet boy. He has gone nose to nose with our 70 pound dog for nose kisses and he gets along with other cats. He has the softest, smoothest fur- all white with cute ginger splotches. He lost his home and ended up at animal control which was bursting at the seams with homeless cats. They put out an SOS for rescues to take some kitties off their hands and I saw his sweet face (he reminded me of one of my cats) and we got him out of there and to our foster home. Now he’s ready to join you at his forever home!
Callum is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered
, and litter box trained.
's adoption fee is $ 135
. If you are interested in meeting Callum
, please fill out our
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Callum
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: KeK
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!