Ritz & Carlton (bonded pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18409350 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 4/26/2022)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Ritz & Carlton (bonded pair)
Hi, we’re RITZ and CARLTON, brothers and a Bonded Pair. I’m RITZ (the black-white Tuxedo). Playful and curious, I love to carry mice and other small toys in my mouth. I’m chatty, snuggly and adorable! And I’m CARLTON (white and orange). I love playing, running, and cuddling. We are both climbers and would really enjoy a cat tree! We’re great playmates, napping buddies, and keep each other from being bored or lonely when you’re busy or at work. Older kittens like us have learned to appreciate humans and sit still when they want to give us attention. We’re good with another cat, a calm dog, and gentle, well-behaved kids. We would be great with a family!
Ritz and Carlton are enjoying a Naperville foster home – and we can set up a meeting
at a local Petsmart.
Both cats are microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Their adoption fee is $270 ($135x2). If you are interested in meeting Ritz & Carlton, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Ritz & Carlton (bonded pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Exercise needs: Moderate
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: NiPl
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!