A.R.F. Pet ID:18154759 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young (born on 4/25/2022)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Ice Hockey
Hi, my name is Ice Hockey. I'm an energetic boy who loves to play. My favorite game is playing fetch with spiral coils (check out my video). But I also love ping pong balls and cat teasers. I jump so high and run so fast! Watching the birds and squirrels outside is so much fun - I make the funniest chirping sounds because I really want to catch them. I've made a lot of new kitty friends in my foster home and would love to find my furever home with another cat or kitten. My foster buddies and I love to play tag, chasing each other around the house -- and if you have stairs and cat trees, even better! I love getting snuggles, ear scratches and belly rubs, and cuddling with my foster family. Sometimes I need my own space, and will find a quiet spot in the house. I'm only 10 months old, so while I look like a big kid, I'm just a kitten at heart and can be high energy -- so I really need someone to play with me every day. I probably need some time and patience to make the transition, but will be a good buddy to other cats. My foster mom thinks I would do better in a home with older, gentle kids. Are you my furever family? I'd love to meet you!
Ice Hockey is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Ice Hockey's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Ice Hockey, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Ice Hockey
- Color: Orange and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Foster: PW
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!