A.R.F. Pet ID:18070759 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 8/11/2019)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Pear is the perfect cat for a quiet, relaxed household. He is a true food lover and would appreciate someone who agrees with how incredible food truly is. Pear likes to be around other humans but needs someone who understands that he’s been through a lot. In fact, he came from a home with 15 other cats and is working on his socialization with humans. He might take a little time to warm up to you but will eventually come around with kisses and treats. He wouldn’t mind having a kitty buddy but he would also be happy being the only pet. The most important thing to know about Pear is that he will love you forever but he might never love you more than his cardboard boxes. He would love to have a couple around the house! If you have space for a sweet, laid-back kitty, Pear could be perfect for you!
Pear is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Pear's adoption fee is $135 . If you are interested in meeting Pear, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Pear
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Cautious
- Foster: MF
- Location: PetSmart - Darien
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!