Jilly & Julie (bonded pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:18070180 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 4/3/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Jilly & Julie (bonded pair)
A.R.F. believes in adopting kittens in PAIRS! Kittens NEED kittens for healthy social development. Two kittens keep each other busy and let you sleep at night. Two kittens learn that biting hurts! Two kittens prevent potential bored-and-lonely behavior issues. Two kittens won't double the cost! One kitten will drive an older cat crazy. Save TWO lives instead of one!
I'm Jilly. Julie, wearing the pink collar is my twin sister. We are a bonded pair and must be adopted together. We make a great twosome! I was so tiny when rescued that my foster mom didn't think I'd make it. But I've grown and gained confidence. I am a very sweet baby girl and a quiet soul. I'm great with easy-going cats and calm dogs. A well-behaved, gentle kid 8+ is fine too. I adore my sister Julie. We nap and play and love to cuddle with you. Take us home!
I’m Julie, Jilly’s twin sister. We look so much alike that my foster mom kept a pink collar on me to tell us apart. We are a bonded pair, which means we must be adopted together. I’m great with calm dogs and laidback cats, and fine with a gentle, well-behaved kid 8+. I’m a curious kitten. I love the cat tree and scratch post, and love to run around the house. I am sweet and snuggly, and adore my sister. Take us home!
Jilly & Julie are enjoying a Naperville foster home and you can meet them there!
Jilly and Julie are microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Jilly and Julie's combined adoption fee is $330 ($165 each). If you are interested in meeting Jilly and Julie, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Jilly & Julie (bonded pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: KMo
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!