A.R.F. Pet ID:18070169 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tabby (short coat), Tabby
- Age: Baby (born on 4/3/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
I'm a beautiful brown-black tabby, and my name is JADE. Note my beautiful markings. I used to be more independent, but now I know how lovable humans can be. I follow my foster mom everywhere. Never know when she'd decide to pick me up or pet me! I'm cute, cuddly, curious and playful. A happy girl, I am friendly and outgoing. I am great with the 3 adult cats in my foster home – and the 2 dogs. Really enjoy batting at the dogs’ tails when they’re wagging! I would be a good companion for a calm dog or a couple of gentle, well-behaved kid 8+. I definitely need a kitten or young cat to play and nap with, learn from, and keep me company when you're busy or at work. I am super sweet and a ton of FUN!
Jade is enjoying a Naperville foster home with her brother JJ, and you can meet her there!
A.R.F. believes in adopting kittens in PAIRS! Kittens NEED kittens for healthy social development. Two kittens keep each other busy and let you sleep at night. Two kittens learn that biting hurts! Two kittens prevent potential bored-and-lonely behavior issues. Two kittens won’t double the cost! One kitten will drive an older cat crazy. Save TWO lives instead of one!
Jade is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Jade's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Jade, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Jade
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Exercise needs: Moderate
- Needs a yard: No
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Not Required
- Likes to vocalize: Some
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Owner experience required: Species
- Foster: KMo
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!