A.R.F. Pet ID:18004494 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tortoiseshell (short coat), Tortoiseshell
- Age: Adult (born on 5/3/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
My name is Harper. I looking for a home of my very own. I will require a very special home preferably with one or two adults only. I seem to be afraid of men. I am very sweet and shy so I would do best in a quiet home with no children. Once I get comfortable in your home, I will follow you around the house and purr as soon as you start petting me. I get along well with the resident cats in my foster home but have never been exposed to dogs. My coat is not only super soft but it has the brightest orange coloring my foster parents have seen. I also have the most beautiful golden eyes.
Harper is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Harper's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Harper, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Harper
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tortoiseshell
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: AF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!