A.R.F. Pet ID:17982433 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (long coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 4/3/2022)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Like my name, my strikingly colored, super soft lovely Long fur and whiskers show me off to a perfect elegant show suitable for a fancy dinner party.
I love to play with my brother and sister, Several foster siblings, 3 mothers, 2 aunties and my uncle. It doesn’t matter if it’s a string, fuzzy ball or a kitten tail. If it moves it’s mine! Although playing is an important part of my day, sleeping and resting Beautifully is equally important. I love to show off how pretty I am. More independent than needy, I shan’t lower myself to smother you, but will gladly take praise and petting.
Hoping to find my human bond partner and I obviously get along really well with other felines.
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why Elegant would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
Elegant is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Elegant's adoption fee is $165. If you are interested in meeting Elegant, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Elegant
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: JSc
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!