A.R.F. Pet ID:17935424 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tabby (short coat), Tabby
- Age: Senior (born on 2/25/2014)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Low
My name is KIKI and I’m looking for a special home. Calm, quiet, few visitors, no kids. I had a home like that. And then my person died. Her daughter took me in, but then had to move and leave me behind. I’ve lost 2 humans, 2 homes, so I’m afraid to trust and feel safe. And yet I am such a SWEETheart! LOVE when you pet me, brush me, talk to me. It’s the only time I am not afraid. I'm okay with a nice laidback male cat around my age -- but I won't play with him. I'm a low-energy kitty who never had anyone play with me. Are you a patient, experienced cat-person? Promise you won’t leave me? **
Kiki is in a foster home trying to be brave, and you can meet/adopt her there.
She is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Her adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Kiki, fill out our Online Application on our website today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Kiki
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Eye color: Green
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Low
- Activity level: Not Active
- Exercise needs: Low
- Needs a yard: No
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Not Required
- Likes to vocalize: Quiet
- Reaction to new people: Cautious
- Owner experience required: Species
- Foster: KMo
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!