Banjo**NO MORE APPS**
A.R.F. Pet ID:17482441 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Beagle / Jack Russell Terrier / Mixed (medium coat), Jack Russell Terrier
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Banjo**NO MORE APPS**
Banjo is a young neutered male Beagle/Jack Russell Terrier mix who weighs in at 18 pounds. Banjo is a very sweet and calm pup who loves to kiss, snuggle and play with his foster family's young kids. He has a wonderful temperament and always keeps very calm. He enjoys going on walks and does very well with only going to the bathroom outside. When not playing, he loves to rest and has learned to love being in his crate overnight or for naps during the day. He has such a unique coloring with cute spots, and would love a loving family for his forever home!
Banjo is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and neutered. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Banjo's adoption fee is $350. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Banjo fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Banjo**NO MORE APPS**
- Coat length: Medium
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!