Brownie**NO MORE APPS**
A.R.F. Pet ID:17261550 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Labrador Retriever / Mixed (medium coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Brownie**NO MORE APPS**
Brownie is a 5-6 month old spayed female Chocolate Lab mix who currently weighs 37 pounds and is estimated to grow to a large sized dog. Brownie is such a sweet girl and so gorgeous with those white paws and on the tip of her tail. She has all the love and energy of a puppy but is already semi-trained and very well-behaved. She is doing very well with house-training, but still needs time/training. She walks well on a leash for her age, pulls a little at first because she is excited to be outside but then walks nicely with you after that. She loves to follow you around the house but does not jump on people or bark when inside. Definitely a people-pleaser type personality; her foster has not seen any attempts to be dominating or aggressive with people or with the other dog in the home. She loves to play with her toys on the floor and does not seem interested in sitting on the furniture. She is very loving and social, so it seems she has been well cared for and is ready for her forever home.
Brownie is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Brownie's adoption fee is $375. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Brownie fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Brownie**NO MORE APPS**
- Color: Brown/Chocolate with White
- Coat length: Medium
- Foster: KT
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!