A.R.F. Pet ID:17258004 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Pointer / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Energy Level: Low
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Molly is an adult female Pointer mix who weighs approximately 65 pounds.
Molly is an almost perfect dog! She is very calm. She spends most of her time laying on her doggie bed. She likes walks; however, she will not be going for any runs. She could do well in almost any home. Molly does well with other dogs and cats and enjoys children. She is a very well behaved girl.
Molly is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and neutered. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Molly's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Molly fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Molly
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Coat length: Short
- Shedding amount: Moderate
- Grooming needs: Low
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Low
- Activity level: Slightly Active
- Exercise needs: Low
- Needs a yard: No
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Not Required
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: NF
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!