Zoey (adopted with Sawyer)
A.R.F. Pet ID:17079654 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 6/18/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Zoey (adopted with Sawyer)
OK, OK … yes, you can go ahead and giggle and then say awww as you see my little white mustache! I am a playful and curious little girl kitten who loves a warm lap and lots of petting and snuggles. I enjoy living with my foster family because they have lots of other kittens, senior cats, and a dog that I can play with. As much as I love our wrestling matches and playing chase, I also love quiet, long naps. Therefore my foster mom thinks I will be the perfect fit for any type of family and home! However, a fluffy kitten named Sawyer is my very best friend because we have been together since we were about 6 weeks old when we came to ARF. Be sure to check out his profile if you might be interested in adopting two of us!
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why
Zoey and Sawyer
would prefer to be adopted together, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
Zoey and Sawyer
are microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations,
, and litter box trained.
Zoey and Sawyer's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting
Zoey and Sawyer
, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Zoey (adopted with Sawyer)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: AWag
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!