A.R.F. Pet ID:16967976 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi, my name is Twila. But I am better known as Tyler in my foster home. My shelter paperwork said I was a girl. But turns out I am all BOY! I am sweet and playful. I am a cat that is not to be ignored. I love to chase my foster's feet to get them to play with me. When I hear the garage door, I meet whoever has arrived at the door. I always get hugs and kisses when a foster member gets home, so I am always at the door waiting. I would do best in a home with another cat to play with. Or perhaps a family home where there are kids to play with me on a regular basis. Because I am high energy and LOVE to play. When I am done playing, I love to cuddle up against you. Wherever my foster mom is, is where you will find me nestled nearby.
Tyler will be at the Wheaton Petsmart Adopton Event on Saturday, September 18th 11 am-2pm
Twila (aka Tyler) is a 7 month old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered and litterbox trained.
Twila's (aka Tyler) adoption fee is $110.00. If you are interested in meeting Twila (aka Tyler), please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Twila
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Current size (lbs): 5.0
- Color: Brown (Mostly)
- Coat length: Short
- Foster: DL
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!