Knrumah and Lumumba
A.R.F. Pet ID:16948226 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 4/4/2021)
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Knrumah and Lumumba
Love, love, love, these long-haired brothers have been showered with love and fostered in a home with gentle, friendly children so they are used to affectionate contact and snuggles from littles and bigs. They have been together their whole lives, and need to go to a loving home together. It may be an all adults home or a home with respectful, gentle children. Since all they know is love, they are excellent at showing love too! They are friendly with other cats as their foster has 3 cats that you can see in some of the attached photos - these boys make friends and snuggle!
Knrumah is a very fuzzy little guy. He is mellow and would love to spend some time snuggling up to you or sitting in your lap. He also enjoys playing with siblings, especially his brother Lumumba. Knrumah will love to keep you company and get as many pets as you are willing to give!
Lumumba is a floppy and loving cat. He loves to cuddle and fall asleep on your lap. He loves playing with fellow foster cats and especially loves his brother Knrumah. He will make a great watching TV buddy. This floof-ball wants to come home with you and give you all the love!
Knrumah and Lumumba are about 5 months old (as of Sept 2021), micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Knrumah and Lumumba’s combined adoption fee is $300.
If you are interested in meeting Knrumah and Lumumba, please fill out our Online Application today! Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Knrumah and Lumumba
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: ZT
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!