A.R.F. Pet ID:16888544 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Medium Hair (medium coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Darcy and Mona are adorable, spunky, playful kittens looking for a home together. These sisters are best friends who love wrestling with each other, running up and down their cat tree, rolling around in their cat tunnel, and chasing wand toys. They also love to explore, they will greet you at the door, and they'll follow you everywhere you go. When it's time to rest, they will happily accept pets and belly rubs. These sweet little fluffballs will make a wonderful addition to your family. Are you ready to give them their forever home?
Darcy and Mona are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Darcy and Mona's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Darcy and Mona, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Darcy
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Current size (lbs): 1.26
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Medium
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SWo
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!