A.R.F. Pet ID:16870140 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hiromi is a sweet girl. At first she can be shy, but warms up quickly. She loves to cuddle up for pets and to play. She is a purr machine when she gets going. Hiromi is very gentle and is careful not to scratch anyone. She has adapted well to the other cats in the house and has not hissed once. Hiromi is very intelligent too. She used her box on the first night at her foster home and has never missed the box. Her fur is silky soft and she grooms herself very well. She is very loving and can’t wait for her forever home.
Hiromi is a 3 year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Hiromi's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Hiromi, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Hiromi
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Foster: WL
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!