A.R.F. Pet ID:16844364 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby (born on 5/14/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Albany and Cheyenne are sisters who are a delightful pair of wee kittens. They are about 9 weeks old. Albany is more white with adorable orange and black markings on her head and body. Cheyenne has more tabby in her markings and has an adorable little nose outlined in black.
Both little girls are just delightful companions. They love to play with their siblings and chase spring toys around. The girls are part of a litter of 6 so they are used to lots of activity and a wee bit of chaos. They are funny, energetic, super affectionate and just a lovely pair of kittens.
Why adopt a pair? One of the benefits of a pair of kittens is they then have a live-in playmate! Unlike with puppies, getting two kittens at once can actually mean less work for you! When you bring home two kittens, they will have a built-in playmate. Both kittens can burn off extra energy by chasing, pouncing and play hunting each other throughout the house. Giving them an outlet for their kitten crazies means they’ll have less energy to engage in destructive behaviors like climbing the curtains!
Albany and Cheyenne are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed and litter box trained. They are very well mannered and sit nicely for nail trims. Albany and Cheyenne may not be declawed. You can follow their foster journey on their foster facebook cage at facebook.com/kittenville.il.
The combined adoption fee for Albany and Cheyenne is $300. If you are interested in meeting these sweet girls please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Albany
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Calico or Dilute Calico
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Reaction to new people: Friendly
- Foster: SO
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!