A.R.F. Pet ID:16563104 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Tabby (short coat), Tabby
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: No
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Micah came to us the most terrified kitten we have ever seen. He had been in a cage for too long and did not trust people. After a while of unconditional love, he learned to trust his fosters, started interacting with them, and even learned to play.
Now about 7 months old, Micah is quite the cuddle-buddy, enjoys playing with toys, and even lets his fosters trim his nails without a fight. He is still timid with new people and new places, and will need time and patience while learning to feel safe in his new home. Micah deserves someone familiar with cats, someone who will love him as much as his fosters do!
Micah is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Micah's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in learning more about Micah or meeting him, please fill out our online application today.
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Micah
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Current size (lbs): 6.0
- Color: Orange
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Cautious
- Foster: LNo
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!