A.R.F. Pet ID:16484698 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Greta is around 9 months old. She came to ARF with her sisters, Evie and Gracie. Greta is a bit shyer than her sisters, but once she gets a chance to know you, she will warm right up! After only a few days in her foster home, she started running to the door to greet her foster family when they come to see her. She absolutely loves to have her chin and her belly rubbed. She will literally walk right up and throw herself on her back so that you can get to the soft fur on her belly. Like her sisters, Greta isn’t your typical lap cat and doesn’t love being held for too long so far, but nonetheless, she will provide endless hours of companionship to any family. She is very laid back and sweet as can be.
Greta likes playing with toys, her favorites being fishing feather toys. She likes to hide in her cubby and reach out and whap the feathers as they go by. She also enjoys long naps on her heating pad where she can get nice and warm, and curling up in her cat tree for an afternoon snooze. Greta has two sisters, Evie and Gracie. She really loves their company and would be very happy to go home with either (or both!) of them. Greta is the kind of kitty that would do best with a companion to keep her company, either another kitty, or someone that is home with her so that she isn’t lonely. She does well with older kids, as long as they know to take it slow with her at first. She has not had any exposure to dogs.
Greta is a 9 month old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Greta's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Greta, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Greta
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: DiHu
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!