A.R.F. Pet ID:16484688 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 8/15/2020)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? No
Hi! My name is Dove. I’m a gorgeous long haired gray stunner who is absolutely sweet and wonderful. My foster home is great, but it’s time to move on to my furever home.
1. Someone who likes to snuggle! I love getting pets and attention and need someone to pet me a lot! I bug my foster dad all night long because he sleeps in the chair in my room. I don’t mind stepping over my infant human sister in his arms to get my love!
2. Someone to brush my beautiful hair. I love getting my hair brushed, so it’s a win win!
3. Someone to be a bit patient with me. I get scared easily, especially at first, and need someone to give me time to show my beautiful inner self.
4. No full time little kids or a house with tons of noise. I currently live with a 3 year old and infant. I absolutely adore them and will snuggle with them. But when they make tons of noise, I get scared and hide. I’m hoping to find a house where I don’t need to hide every day.
5. Optional: cats and dogs in the house. I get along really really well with dogs and other cats, as long as they are respectful. I live with two dogs right now and they are very nice to me. And I’ve been fostered with several other cats and I have loved them all once I get to know them.
I’m on the shy side so it’s going to take me a while to decompress. I’ll probably feel most safe in a bedroom for a while (my humans tell me about a month or so) before I will be able to explore more. And don’t be discouraged if I hide from your love. As long as you are patient, slow and spend time with me (and I maybe get some food bribes), I will 100% love you soon.
Dove is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered , and litter box trained.
Dove 's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Dove, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Dove
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray, Blue or Silver Tabby
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Foster: NP
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!