Daisy and Missy
A.R.F. Pet ID:16479019 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Siamese / Mixed (short coat), Siamese
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Daisy and Missy
Daisy and Missy are truly a one-of-a-kind duo. They’ve been together since they were born and have different personalities that complement each other beautifully. Daisy is very relaxed, curious, patient, and waits for you to pet her or begin playtime. Missy is a little more outgoing and expressive, giving us little meows here and there which is very helpful for us to know when she decides she’s hungry or wants to play. Both of them are super loving and want to spend all their time with you, which means your day working from home or relaxing by the TV will never feel lonely with these loyal companions. When you do need to leave to grocery shop or run some errands, luckily they’re best friends who love to play together and will definitely keep each other entertained while they miss you and wait to greet you at the door when you come home!
These gals are also VERY talented. Missy’s favorite toy is a stick with yarn tied to it that she can chase. She’s super speedy and likes to play a light game of tug-of-war with you before parading through the house slowly with her adorable ears pinned back announcing her victory. Daisy’s favorite toy is her squeaky mouse, and she is actually able to play fetch, looking very cute each time she brings him back to you. Our favorite moment after playtime is when we can tell they’re getting tired because they plop down and look at you with their big adorable eyes waiting for belly rubs.
Daisy and Missy are very easy-going and would do well in any home with a couple or a family who can give them lots of love and attention, including families with older kids. They will make a great addition to any home and will follow you around the house letting you know they’re your two biggest fans. With Daisy and Missy, you get the best of both worlds: well-behaved adults with the playful personalities of kittens.
Special needs description - Missy has a mild heart murmur. The prognosis for cats with heart murmurs is unknown, but Missy didn't show any known complicating factors during her scan on 3/8/21. Our vet recommends annual echocardiograms to monitor. Missy has a very real possibility of living a long, healthy life full of snuggles and love. A.R.F. will provide all medical paperwork, test results, and a vet reference/opinion prior to adoption for review by approved applicants.
Daisy and Missy are 2-3 year old females who are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained. Daisy and Missy's combined adoption fee is $175. If you are interested in meeting Daisy and Missy, please fill out our online cat adoption application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Daisy and Missy
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Cream
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Special needs: Missy has a mild heart murmur. The prognosis for cats with heart murmurs is unknown, but Missy didn't show any known complicating factors during her scan on 3/8/21. Our vet recommends annual echocardiograms to monitor. Missy has a very real possibility of living a long, healthy life full of snuggles and love. A.R.F. will provide all medical paperwork, test results, and a vet reference/opinion prior to adoption for review by approved applicants.
- Foster: CS
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!