James Blu **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
A.R.F. Pet ID:16399380 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet James Blu **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
**WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE APPLICATIONS FOR JAMES BLU. We have more kittens for adoption in Wheaton on our website at https://www.arf-il.org/pets/cats/adopt-a-kitten/ **
Hi! I’m James Blu but my friends call me JB or Jim Jam! I am a spunky young fellow that absolutely loves my furry foster siblings. I think one of my foster dog sisters think she’s my mom. It’s okay though, I like the attention and I even sit and let her bathe me.
I’m still a little shy around people but I sure do love a good head and ear scratch. I just need a moment to know I can trust you. Once I do, I will purr non-stop and roll around while you pet me. My foster human thinks I’m hilarious. I like to go under the cabinet and peek my head out at her until she laughs. I’m quite the schmoozer and my tuxedo look doesn’t hurt that.
I am looking for a home with a loving human or human and maybe even with a furry friend. Do you have a dog or cat that might be a good buddy?
We encourage you to consider adopting kittens in pairs! There are several reasons why James Blu would do good with a friend, including:
- Two kittens keep each other entertained - they will play and get all their energy out on each other in time for snuggles with you!
- Having two kittens to play with each other prevents potential "I'm lonely and bored" behavioral issues.
- Watching two kittens wrestle is quite possibly the cutest thing you will ever see.
- The kittens will teach each other "how to cat" and learn to be more social with humans and people.
- You'll save two lives instead of one!
James Blu is a 4 month old male (as of 1/9/21) who is microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered and litter box trained.
James Blu's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting James Blu, please fill out our online kitten adoption application at https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About James Blu **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tuxedo
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Foster: KCh
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!