A.R.F. Pet ID:16364329 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Poodle (Toy) (medium coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Trigger is a neutered male toy poodle who weighs in at 13 pounds. Trigger is sweet tempered boy who has early onset cataracts. The vet believes he is only about 7 years old, but is loosing his sight. He sees pretty well in the daylight, but at night and in the dark his vision is almost nonexistent. He does great in the house, but may do better in a house with another dog who would serve as a help mate for him. After some initial marking and use of a belly band, he appears housetrained and is no longer marking. He likes to burrow in a dog bed with pillows or cuddle on the couch with you. Trigger loves any attention from the humans in the house. He LOVES to go for walks, so anyone who adopts him should commit to walking him regularly, even if you have a yard.
Trigger is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and neutered. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Trigger's adoption fee is $375. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Trigger fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Trigger
- Coat length: Medium
- Foster: CG
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!