Chip and Pickle
A.R.F. Pet ID:16324937 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Chip and Pickle
Pickle and Chip are a pair of sisters who love to play and are in need of a nice, quiet home. They came to us a very shy set of kittens who were not very interested in human contact, but they have opened up more and more with patience and time. Chip is eager for pets, affection, and play and is slowly working her way up to lap-cat status. She loves to chase toys and will (usually!) bring them back to you – she’s also a big fan of pouncing and loves treats and ribbon toys. She also has a very cute/characteristic meow that you will definitely hear – whether she wants affection, play, or food… she will surely let you know. Pickle is a lot more reserved, when compared to Chip. For the most part, she keeps to herself. The exception to this is play time! She loves to play with her sister the most, but she also enjoys playing with ribbon toys and catching throw toys – still, she is pretty reserved around new friends. Pickle and Chip both tend to get nervous around loud noises and might get a little shy as a result, but they bounce back very quickly. They are a very sweet couple of kitties that will surely become a wonderful addition to your family if you are willing to give them the time.
Chip and Pickle are 9 month old females who are microchipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Chip and Pickle's combined adoption fee is $220. If you are interested in meeting Chip and Pickle , please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Chip and Pickle
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!