Licorice and Onyx
A.R.F. Pet ID:16303310 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Licorice and Onyx
Licorice and Onyx are a pair of 7-month-old bonded brother-sister house panthers looking for a home where they can unwind, play, and be all the kitten they can be. Their favorite toys are string/wand toys and wrestling with each other. They current reside at the Darien PetSmart Adoption Center where you can stop by and say hi any time.
First, Licorice - Licorice is a sweet guy who won't ever be the center of a party but loves climbing cat trees and observing the world from the top of his perch. He's the quintessential Jackson Galaxy "tree dweller" cat personality and gets his confidence from being up high.
And Onyx - Onyx enjoys watching and observing the world from an enclosed cubby, but when she comes out she is all snuggles and purrs. She is more of a "bush dweller" cat personality type - she is waiting to play but likes having all four feet on the ground.
Licorice and Onyx are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained. Licorice and Onyx's combined adoption fee is $220. If you are interested in meeting Licorice and Onyx , please fill out our Online Kitten Adoption Application today! Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Licorice and Onyx
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SM
- Location: PetSmart - Darien
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!