Thurl**NO MORE APPS**
A.R.F. Pet ID:16160437 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Rat Terrier / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Meet Thurl**NO MORE APPS**
Thurl is a 2 year old neutered male Rat Terrier mix. Here is what he would like you to know about him:
Hi, my name is Thurl and I'm a very energetic sweetheart you'll love! My foster dad has been trying to train me to do tricks, and while I'm not great at them I love all the extra attention I get while being trained. Sometimes I even know what sit means.
As energetic as I am, I also love laying by my human's side and being the best cuddle buddy.
I usually don't bark, except in excitement when there's a new human or animal for me to be around. The barking doesn't last long though I promise. I love making new friends, just ask my foster feline siblings. They may not like me, but I don't mind being friends with a cat. The other dog in my foster home and I are best buddies and we love to play with each other and nap together too.
Thurl is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housetrained and neutered. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Thurl's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Thurl fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Thurl**NO MORE APPS**
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!