Sam Seaborn and Toby Ziegler
A.R.F. Pet ID:16128777 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Sam Seaborn and Toby Ziegler
Sam Seaborn and Toby Ziegler are brothers from different mothers. They are from two different litters that came together in rescue. Both came to us as orphans. One litter was found on a farm and the other dumped on the side of the road in a box. That rough start did nothing to crush the spirit and personality of these two boys. They are both super affectionate and playful, and they became best friends immediately upon meeting. Watching them wrestle is delightful. They both really enjoy playing, and then when they’re worn out they pile on their foster mom for snuggles. Sam is more vocal, and he won’t hesitate to tell you when he’s ready for more food, which is often. Toby snuggles right up by your face, making it easy to take in his amazing markings. They want to stay together, and we want that for them, so if you’re looking for two bonded boys, Sam and Toby might be your perfect match.
Sam Seaborn and Toby Zeigler are 4 month old males (as of 11/11/20) who are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Sam Seaborn and Toby Zeigler's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Sam Seaborn and Toby Zeigler, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Sam Seaborn and Toby Ziegler
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: GW
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!