A.R.F. Pet ID:16095425
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair / Calico (short coat), Calico
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Once upon a time there was a cat named Princess. Her former owner would say that she was in fact the most precious Princess around but another name that would have been fitting for her is Shadow. She is shy at first and when she warms up she will not leave your side and be your own shadow. Her owner has medical issues that does not allow him to keep her anymore. Princess is hoping to find her next castle to call her own. She was the only pet and was not around kids. She is a calm, sweet kitty that would be most comfortable in a home with older children and either as an only pet or with other calm animals. That is not to say that she won't do great with young kids if they are visitors to a home but she will do best in a quieter home where she can feel comfortable more quickly. Come meet Princess and see if she is the next royal member of her family.
Princess is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Princess's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Princess, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Princess
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray (Mostly)
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: KL
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!