Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane
A.R.F. Pet ID:16095403 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane
Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane are inseparable sisters found running the streets of Chicago without their mom. They were very sick and took quite some time to get better but now they are rambunctious 3.5 month old kittens. Their favorite things are chasing each other through the house and then taking nice long naps!
Annie has taken the position as her foster mom's coworker. She diligently sits on the printer and attacks any papers her foster mom claims are important.
Calamity likes to sit off in the distance and watch everything that is going on. She prefers the occasional pat as you are passing by and steals the dogs food when they are being fed.
These girls will be required to find a home together as they are all they have ever had and it would be very hard on them to separate them.
Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Location: PetSmart - Wheaton
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!