A.R.F. Pet ID:16095020
- Species: Dog
- Breed: German Shepherd Dog (medium coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Energy Level: High
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Lily is a 6 month old spayed female Shepherd mix puppy who weighs in at 35 pounds. She is newly crate trained and will benefit from reinforcement with this. Lily is very friendly and energetic. She exhibits many typical puppy behaviors and will has the typical training and exercise needs of a 6 month old Shepherd mix pup. She is food motivated, which helps with training. Lily is good with people and other dogs. She loves to play! The attached video is after 30 minutes of playing/chasing with her foster buddy! Lily requires a fenced yard to give her room to run.
This pup is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and spayed. The new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing. The pup's adoption fee is $350. Please note ARF does not approve applications for any puppy under 6 months of age to families that live outside of Illinois and/or beyond 100 miles of Wheaton or Glen Ellyn, IL. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting this pup fill out an online application today! https://www.arf-il.org/adopt/application/ Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting. ARF is an all volunteer organization. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved. Thank you for your patience!
More Info About Lily
- Coat length: Medium
- Energy level: High
- Exercise needs: High
- Needs a yard: Yes
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Any Type
- Foster: Nbar
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!