Karate Kids: Ali and Daniel
A.R.F. Pet ID:16092669 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Karate Kids: Ali and Daniel
Our Karate Kids, Daniel and Ali, are a beautiful pair of ~13 week old black kittens, ready for their forever home. Ali is a curious little girl, who will jump into your lap as soon as you sit down, and curl up for some cuddles. Daniel is shy, but loves to be cuddled and has a lovely purr, just like Ali. These two silly kittens are in a foster home with cats, dogs, and, and little children. They are not best friends with the dog (ha!), but go about their adventures without a care. They love playing with spring toys, and chasing each other around the house. They are a bonded pair that will bring a lot of love and laughter to their forever home.
Ali and Daniel are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Ali and Daniel's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Ali and Daniel, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Karate Kids: Ali and Daniel
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JLi
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!