A.R.F. Pet ID:16049319
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Terrier / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hello, my name is Lady. I’m a beautiful 2 years old terrier mix who came to ARF all the way from Tennessee. I stepped up as a surrogate mother of 5 cute puppies but now I’m so ready to find my furever home.
Here are some things you would like to know about me just to make sure I’m the right fit for your family. I really love to play and spend a lot of time with my humans. I love squeaky toys, playing tug-of-war, fetching the ball and, hey, I’m learning to bring it back and wait until you throw it again. I will happily play, even on my own, or just as happily go to my bed and take a nap. My foster mom says I'm super easy going! I need to improve walking on a leash but my foster mom says I’m a really smart girl, sweet and very obedient. With the proper training and time I can be the perfect pet. My foster mom says I am highly treat motivated! Even the bag crinkling is enough to get my attention!
Since I’m still young I don’t really know how strong I am, so a home with no small children would be ideal for me. Also I would love to have all the attention for me so no other pets please. In return for all of these I will give you a lot of love and fun. Do you think I can be a good match for your family? Come to meet me so we can start our new adventure together.
Love, Lady ❤️
Lady is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and scheduled to be spayed 9/23/2020. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Lady's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Lady fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Lady
- Coat length: Short
- Foster: ASc
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!