A.R.F. Pet ID:16040733
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Yes
Gaea is a 13 week old female short hair black and white kitten. She does great with kids and other cats/kittens, but she's afraid of dogs. She's up to date on all vaccines and spayed. She's a small, but mighty purr factory that loves to play and cuddle. She enjoys playing with her toys or just sitting in your lap for some one on one time with love and pets. If you have another playful cat or kitten in the house she would really enjoy the companionship. If not she has been in close relationships with the pair of sibling kittens that she came from the shelter with and one of them would be a great companion for her to go home as a pair (Atlas or Aphrodite).
Gaea is a 4 month old female (as of 10/10/20) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Gaea's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Gaea, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Gaea
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: RMi
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!