A.R.F. Pet ID:16018980 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Findley is a sweet, cuddly, caring, and playful kitten who tends to be quite vocal at times, especially when he wants love and attention or when you wake him from his nap by moving too much. Findley grew up with 4 littermates who he loves to play, chase, and snuggle with and he would likely want to be in a home with another cat or kitten who he can play and snuggle with and who will match his kitten energy. His sister Felicia (F) has also not yet been adopted and would make a good fit if you are looking for two kittens, though any household with another playful pet will likely do! Findley sometimes will go off exploring, but never stays away from his humans for too long. Most of the time, during his independence and exploration, he always comes back multiple times to check on his humans, often to say hi, give head nudges, purrs, and a little walk on their lap before going off to play again! Then once he is ready to settle down, he will find a cozy spot near his humans, even sometimes on their lap (if they don’t move too much) or next to his littermates for a good night sleep or short kitten nap. If Findley sounds like a great addition to your family, don’t hesitate to fill out an application today! His cute little buff swirly body and adorable pink nose will not be available for long!
Findley is a 12 week old male (as of 9/13/20) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Findley's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Findley, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Findley
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Cream
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JBie
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!