Ben and Spitfire
A.R.F. Pet ID:16018896
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Ben and Spitfire
This little guy is very smart and inquisitive. He loves attention and purrs quietly when held and cuddled, and could become your favorite lap cat. He follows me around the house, interested in everything going on around him. He has a very sweet personality, and loves any toys with feathers. Most of all, he loves his buddy Spitfire.
Spitfire is aptly named! He is fun and feisty. Very physical - loves wrestling with his brother, anything that involves jumping, running, leaping, and loves playing with his cat toys, and especially loves anything like a tunnel. (Cat toy or just a box with the ends cut out!). This growing boy loves to eat, and is not fussy.
Ben and Spitfire are 16 week old males (as of 11/15/20) who are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Ben and Spitfire's combined adoption fee is $300. If you are interested in meeting Ben and Spitfire, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Ben and Spitfire
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: SC
- Location: PetSmart - Darien
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!