A.R.F. Pet ID:15993768
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Daisy is a sweet young cat. She had babies in an animal control and none of them lived. Animals Controls are stressful places for cats under normal conditions. This animal control was very overcrowded. As a result Daisy was put on the euthanasia list. After losing her babies, we just couldn’t see her losing her life too, so ARF rescued her. We gave her time to grieve and get better, then she was spayed. Daisy is a loving cat who would probably like being an only cat. Right now she has a room to herself. Every now and then a foster kitten will sneak in. For the most part she is ok with that, but she usually hides until they leave. If you want a cat that will cuddle with you, play with string toys and really only want one cat, than take a look at our Daisy.
Daisy is a one year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Daisy's adoption fee is $95 . If you are interested in meeting Daisy, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Daisy
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: KM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!