A.R.F. Pet ID:15961071 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Igor is a fun-loving little guy who will always choose to snuggle on your chest or legs as his favorite nap spot. He’s kind of a jokester and likes to play sometimes by sneaking up on his siblings. Igor is very social would love attention from his family and anyone new who visits. Because of how playful he is and how much love he has to give, Igor would fit in very well in a home where he can have another playmate or have a family who will give him all of the attention and affection he wants. If you want twice the love, he would be really happy to be adopted with one of his siblings he loves playing with: Salem, Boris, and Panda!
Igor is a 10 week old male (as of 10/1/20) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Igor's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Igor, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Igor
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: White (Mostly)
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: CS
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!