A.R.F. Pet ID:15844722
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Hi! I am Bonnie, mom to Bitsy, Bixby, Brinnie, and Bobbie. I’m not quite sure how I ended up here, as I was in pretty rough shape when I got here. My foster mom thought she was getting a pregnant cat, but when she came to pick me up, surprise! I had my 6 kittens with me. I was under nourished and not feeling the best, so did just enough to keep my babies alive. It took me awhile to get better, am still on grain free food, and had to get this mom thing figured out, since it turns out, I was just a baby myself (6 months old). But figure it out I did, and now I am a great mama! I am a beautiful gray tabby, quite regal, 9 months old and though not yet a cuddle bug, I am getting cuddlier every day and have started turning into quite the lap kitty. I am also a great communicator, able to talk and tell you exactly what I need, whether it’s to eat, be petted or to play. I like to watch the birdie shows on TV when I’m just hanging out, so a TV or window hopefully isn’t too much to ask for. I like other cats and dogs, once I get to know them, and of course, all humans. I am now ready to get on with my life, to be where I’m meant to be.
Bonnie is a 10 month female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Bonnie's adoption fee is $95. If you are interested in meeting Bonnie, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Bonnie
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: DS
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!