Grayzee **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
A.R.F. Pet ID:15809727 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Medium Hair (medium coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Meet Grayzee **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
Grayzee is a playful, loveable, sweet, and sometimes clumsy kitten who enjoys chasing and pouncing on his littermates. He also enjoys the simple things in life and tends to be the first of his siblings to suggest it’s time for a good ole’ nap in the coziest place he can find. Grayzee’s always open for loving and enjoys being kissed and snuggled with. Trust me, he will never say no to a good snuggle. Grayzee also has a littermate, Taz, who has not yet been adopted, and who he would love to share his forever home with, however, he would likely do fine in in a home with another cat or kitten, or as a single cat, as long as he has some interactive toys to keep him busy during his energetic bursts of play time. But don’t worry, shortly after playtime he will be ready to wiggle his way into his caregiver’s lap for naptime. If Grayzee sounds like a great addition to your family, do not hesitate to fill out an application today! Soon, you’ll be setting up a meeting with his foster mom and bringing the sweet babes with you to his forever home.
Grayzee is a 12 week old male (as of 8/1/20) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Grayzee's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Grayzee, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Grayzee **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Medium
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JBie
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!