A.R.F. Pet ID:15793366
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
Bucket was found in a garage and a nice man found him and took care of him until he couldn't keep him any longer. He's a very special cat and needs someone to give him the attention he deserves. It's best if he's an only cat. He likes to be where you are and make you part of the action. He loves to play with all kinds of toys, as well as have a comfy spot to curl up in. He seems to bond more towards men over women, so a male adopter is a must. He's a curious kitty who loves to explore and look out the window to see what's going on. He likes to be pet and is a talkative little guy with a cute meow. He also loves to sit on your lap, or on your desk while you work.
Bucket is a 2 year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Bucket's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Bucket, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Bucket
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: TM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!