Albert **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
A.R.F. Pet ID:15759145 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Maine Coon (long coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Albert **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
Albert and his friend, Bart, came to ARF after a neighbor rescued them from a family that was no longer able to care for them. Their new foster family has cats of their own, so they would like to see the pair find a new family - together if possible - to call their own! While they nap and play together, their foster mom does not believe they are a highly bonded pair.
Albert is 7 years young and loves to play! He is lively, zoomie and loves to look out the window. Just look into those eyes and you can see that this little guy is also ready to shower you with purrs and cuddles.
Albert’s new foster is happy to report that after just two days both boys were fully adjusted and are now extremely social and happy! They enjoy sleeping in her dark closet which keeps them cool.
Albert and Bart are both Maine Coons, so they are fairly big boys and need brushing daily (which they enjoy) to prevent matting of their fur because of their thick coat. They are also both litter trained but can be pretty messy with the litter box. They can dig a little too enthusiastically sometimes, but if you correct them they will settle down stop right away. They are extremely intelligent and will follow you and come when you call to them.
Albert and Bart are current on vaccinations and in great overall health.
Albert is a 7 year old male who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Albert's adoption fee is $110. If you are interested in meeting Albert, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Albert **NO MORE APPLICATIONS**
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown
- Coat length: Long
- Grooming needs: Moderate
- Declawed: No
- Foster: LB
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!